Oppo A35 PEFM00 Flash File is mainly used to fix the problems like being stuck at boot logo, hanging on the logo, removing screen lock, FRP lock, and many more other Android problems. Here I share with you the official link to Download Oppo A35 PEFM00 firmware with all versions free from here.
You can use this flash file to remove all types of screen locks like pattern, password, & FRP lock from your phone. Make sure, before downloading the firmware always check the firmware version & device model by clicking on the emergency call and dialing *#899#, and then download the latest or same version of Oppo A35 PEFM00 Flash File to flash your phone.
The firmware comes with a zip file and it contains Stock ROM, USB Driver, Flashing Tool & How-to Flash Manual guide.
Download Oppo A35 PEFM00 Firmware Flash File Stock ROM
We always provide the updated firmware version when the new version is out. So, you can use this file to upgrade or update your phone, as well as fix the device boot logo problem also. now click on the below download link to get the ROM.
Flash File Name: Oppo_A35_PEFM00_11_A.06_211020_RFT.zip
How to Flash: Instructions
How To Flash Oppo A35 PEFM00 Flash File:
- Download & extract the stock ROM on your computer.
- Now install the Oppo USB Driver on your PC.
- Once finished, disable the windows defender or antivirus program.
- Double-click to run the MSM Download tool.
- Click on Start All button.
- Now power off your Oppo A35 PEFM00 .
- Press & hold volume down + Power key together until you see the fastboot mode on your screen.
- Select Recovery Mode then connect your device to the PC.
- Click on VER 1-2-3 times.
- Now you can see your device will be connected to the MTK USB COM Port mode.
- Go back to the Oppo Flash Tool and check the flashing will automatically be started.
- It takes 10-15 minutes.
- Once finish.
- Disconnect the phone and close the tool.
- Power on your Oppo A35 PEFM00 and check you have successfully flashed and finished all the Android-related problems.
Requires Login: Oppo MSM Download Tool requires a login to flash any oppo phone. So, if you don’t have the Login ID & Password then you can contact me or message me on social media.
Backup: We highly recommended you before flash always take a backup of your personal data from your phone because flashing the flash file will permanently erase all your personal data.
Unlock: The latest Oppo Color OS fixed the old security flaws to bypass the Google Account FRP Lock, If you face the FRP Google Account lock with your Oppo Reno 2Z then you can use FRP Bypass Guides tools & Apk to unlock for free.
Official Firmware: We provide 100% original officially released Oppo firmware for every Oppo model.